Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday .....it's the new Monday!!


Starting today i am a runner again! I'm going out to run at lunch!

 I had in my head a goal of a half marathon and I did not follow through. I am disappointed about that fail BUT I've realized that I need some baby steps not a freaking leap! 

  I've done a half marathon before so I thought hell I can do that distance again! Well thinking on it a while I've come to the conclusion that a 5k then 10k leading up to it would probably be a smarter idea! 

I need to slow down and stop having this all or nothing attitude!  I've always been that way with my fitness!  If it's not x amount of time.... It's just stupid and not worth anything..... Typing that I realize how stupid that thought process is!  Uggg!  

So I'm starting today this awesome TUESDAY!! 

Getting back to eating better as well.... The Reese's eggs are the devil..... Food prep food prep food prep!!! 

It's going to be a good day! A great week!  

Me handsome wasn't digging the bluebonnets! Lol

Tournament this weekend! Can't wait love watching him play!! 

Follow me on Instagram:) if you haven't heard of the 3D Fiberlash mascara you are missing out! It is a great product! Check it out at my website right here... Https://youniqueproducts.com/LisaRPrice you will not be disappointed by this mascara or any of the makeup line! Love it guaranteed! 
Have a fantabulous week!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment