Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Follow through

 
I did run/ walk yesterday! I started a 5k program in nike plus. If you have it and want to be friends I'd love that!!  I think my user name is price1027.... 

The program called for 1.5 miles so I kinda over did that but I wanted to and it felt good so I went with it!  Little sore today but it's a good sore! Today says cross training so I will either do the elliptical at home or go to the gym and lift upper body and do the elliptical there. Hoping for the latter of the two but with the three angel babies I got to do what works:).  

Did good yesterday on eats as well! One day at a time! Or hour. Or minute..... 

I don't know why I make all these excuses not to run I feel so dang good when I'm done! 

This is the new Touch pressed powder foundation from Younique! It is silky and lightweight. Does not cake. If you'd like to place an order you can click this link to order.... https://youniqueproducts.com/LisaRPrice you will love it guaranteed! 


Thank you for reading! 


1 comment:

  1. That's a great game! I use a runtastic app that I like a lot, but nike plus might be good too :) I wonder about the major differences!

    ReplyDelete