Friday, April 25, 2014

Weigh in dun dun dunnnn

I feel like this cutie but double chins don't looks so dang cute when you are 38 ;) 

Anyway weighing 182.6 right now.... Joined big D and Bubbas dietbet the other day so I'm wanting my dang fifty bucks back! (Took a picture for the weigh in but I guess it doesn't save to your phone when you are in the app) 

I'll be weighing in on Tuesdays :) I'll need y'all for accountability! 

 Then I read on a blog today how one girl in this one diet bet won the pot by herself! How cool would that be! I mean not for the ones that didn't lose their weight but to win back more than your money!  That motivated me even more!! 

I went to target today at lunch. I'm
Not really sure why I think I can go there on my lunch and not be late! Duhhhh never happens!! 

While I was there I overheard a lady saying " I just buy a bunch of random crap" lol welcome to target where they have the cutest random crap ever! Lol 

Got my princess some really cute converse
and a dress which I'm Betting she will try to wear together! We do call her punky for a reason.... Too young? Google punky Brewster :) 
She's got style! Sometimes it's much more colorful! Love her so much! 
 

If you haven't checked out my makeup site go give it a look! The eye pigments are some awesome colors and stay on through the day Unlike some  of the drugstore eyeshadows! https://www.youniqueproducts.com/LisaRPrice 

Well I'm off to have a wonderful baseball filled weekend with my angel babies lol! Y'all have a great one too!!! 
******If you'd like to give me a shout out on your blog or Instagram (price1027) i'd sure appreciate it I need a couple followers for accountability:) *****


No comments:

Post a Comment