Monday, March 17, 2014

Eating and weight struggle

I have been eating like crap! 
Making all the excuses! 
Not meal preping in Sundays is killing me! 
I've got to get my sh$t together! 

I bought new scrubs instead of making good choices so I can fit back into my mediums!!! This was NOTthe plan!

I have a diva half marathon to run on April 12! I want to run it! I need to get it together! That's three and a half weeks away! Ahhhh!  I will be running/walking it! That was NOT the plan either! There's just not enough hours in my days lately and I just want to sit and hold this presh little boy all evening! 
But I've got to exercise! I've got to fit it in. I just feel better when I do. Goal is to make it happen and finish the half! Won't be a record for me but it'll be a step in the right direction anyway!  


Baseball tournament this weekend! Love them! My son pitched and pitched well.....batting not so much.... He is terrified lately about getting hit by the ball! Stepping out of the box.  Anyone gone thru this? Any tips? He wants to play but I'm afraid they are going to let him go if he continues to do this.  It's heartbreaking cuz he gets so mad at himself. Any advise appreciated! 

If you have ordered up your 3D Fiberlash mascara... Now is the perfect time!!! They've perfected it and are about to launch the new formula!! You can order right here..... https://www.youniqueproducts.com/LisaRPrice
 

You will love it!!!  It's guaranteed!!! Have a great day y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment