Friday, January 17, 2014

Well hello!

So a lot has happened since I last wrote a post like this 
Sweetest lil baby in Texas!!  If all kids were like this mr handsome everyone would have 19 kids😍! 4 months old already!!!!! 4 month shots yesterday meant fussy baby poor lil boy! 

On the weight front I weigh in at this now
Uggg not where I wanna be.... Or was.... I'll get there! I started the 24 day Advocare challenge yesterday to help me get focused.  And I've been doing a free weight training regimen from bodybuilding.com jamie easons 12 week schedule.  Makes it less intimidating to do weights for me knowing I have certain things to go in and do! Love it feeling strong!  Also been making sure my fit bit hits 5 miles per day.  Done days this is a piece a cake..... Mmmmm cake..... Oh and some days not so much, but I'm making it happen. I have a closet full of clothes I neeeeed to wear!! 😜 

Have a wedding to go to tommorrow trying to decide which if these to wear 
Or

This? 

Hope alls well for you! Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment